︎︎︎Fingers dance as I scroll along,︎︎︎
︎︎︎A melody of clicks like a favorite song.︎︎︎
The imaginary city located in the ancient Palestinian territory is a place where the latest technological advancements coexist with the roots of the oldest religions in existence.
They cannot escape from their reality; they belong to the Middle East, and the people who have inhabited the region for centuries are Arabs, whom they want to displace from there.
Since then, the conflict has continued, with violent confrontations and peace negotiations that have led to partial agreements, but a lasting solution has not yet been reached
- Judaism - Jerusalem is a holy city for Jews, and it is the site of the Western Wall, which is one of the holiest sites in Judaism.
- Christianity - Jerusalem is also a significant city for Christians. It is the site of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is believed to be the site of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.
- Islam - Jerusalem is the third holiest site in Islam after Mecca and Medina. The city is home to the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, which are both important sites for Muslims.
- Bahá'í Faith - The Bahá'í Gardens in Jerusalem are a holy site for Bahá'ís. The gardens are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular tourist attraction.
- Samaritanism - There is a small Samaritan community in Jerusalem that practices their unique religion, which is based on the Torah.
- Druze - There is also a small Druze community in Jerusalem. Druze is an Abrahamic religion with unique beliefs and practices.
- Armenian Apostolic Church - The Armenian Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem is home to the Armenian Apostolic Church, which is an Eastern Orthodox church.
After being baked in the oven, the knafeh is drizzled with a hot sugar syrup flavored with rose water and orange blossom water, and sometimes sprinkled with chopped pistachios or other nuts.
Sector H1: This sector is administered by the Palestinian Authority and comprises most of the city, including the old city. The majority of the population in this sector is Palestinian, including both Muslims and Christians.
Sector H2: This sector is located in the historic center of the city and is administered by Israel. It includes the old city as well as the Jewish settlements of Kiryat Arba and Givat Ha'avot. There is a military presence and a strong presence of Jewish settlers in this sector, which has led to tensions and conflicts with the Palestinians who live there.